All about the Birthday Bonus
We all love to be wished and gifted on our birthday. So what better way for the casino you are playing at to wish you than by offering a birthday bonus? Read on to learn all about the birthday bonus that casinos have for South African players.
Here is what we discuss on this page:
- What is a Birthday Bonus?
- Types of Birthday Bonuses
- How to Claim a Birthday Bonus
- Terms and Conditions Governing a Birthday Bonus
- Pros and Cons of a Birthday Bonus
- Birthday Bonus FAQs
Top Birthday Bonuses for South African Players
R100 Free No Deposit Bonus
R400 Free No Deposit Bonus
R50 Free Bet No Deposit Bonus
R10,000 Free Welcome Bonus
R350 Free No Deposit Bonus
R350 Free No Deposit Bonus
What is a Birthday Bonus?
The birthday bonus, as the term suggests, is a special promotion that casinos offer you on your birthday. It is the casino’s way of wishing you on your special day and showing its appreciation for your business. It is a gift, and therefore completely free – the bonus is yours to use at no cost.
A casino will offer you the birthday bonus once a year on the date you listed as your birthday while filling up the registration form. There is no singular birthday bonus – what you receive depends on the casino you are signed up with. Some of them may come with a promo code.
Some casinos offer the birthday bonus to all its players. Some offer it once you are a member of their loyalty or VIP program. The higher up the loyalty/VIP level you are the juicier the bonus is likely to be.
Free Casino Credits
Some casinos offer you a certain amount in free casino credits as a birthday bonus. For instance, on your birthday a casino may reward you with $100 in free casino credits. The amount you receive as free casino credits depends on the casino.
<Please insert samples of casinos that offer casino credits as birthday bonuses to South African players.>
Some casinos may reward you on your birthday with a specific number of free spins that you can use to play the slots available. The casino usually lists the games that you can play with the free spins. For instance, a casino may offer you a birthday bonus of 100 free spins on the extremely popular Starburst.
<Please insert samples of casinos that offer free spins as birthday bonuses to South African players.>
Some casinos may offer you a special voucher as your birthday bonus. You can redeem the voucher for a cash reward and use that to play at the casino
<Please insert samples of casinos that offer gift vouchers as birthday bonuses to South African players.>
Certain casinos reward you on your birthday with a large number of loyalty points – more than what you earn normally during the course of play. You can use these points to climb up the VIP levels and pocket the rewards that are there at each level.
<Please insert samples of casinos that offer loyalty points as birthday bonuses to South African players.>
Birthday Bonus for High Rollers
All casinos value high rollers, and therefore they offer them special rewards and incentives to help them celebrate their birthday. These are usually cash bonuses that are way higher than what a regular player would get on his birthday.
<Please insert samples of casinos that offer birthday bonuses to South African high rollers.>
For instance, a casino may offer a high roller a birthday bonus of $500, as against the $30 it offers a regular player as birthday bonus.
How to Claim a Birthday Bonus
A birthday bonus is easy to claim at an online casino. You must register with the casino and play the games it offers for real money. While registering with the casino you will need to provide your date of birth. The casino’s software tracks it and offers the birthday bonus on that date to you.
Most casinos credit the birthday bonus into your account and simultaneously send you an email informing you about it. If there is a bonus code to be used you will find it in the e-mail; copy the code and once you are at the Promotions section of the casino, click the birthday bonus offered and enter the code.
Terms and Conditions Governing a Birthday Bonus
The birthday bonus is free; you don’t have to make a deposit to claim it, but it does come with terms and conditions attached to ensure players use it responsibly and to prevent the casino from being impacted negatively. Here are the terms that generally govern the use of the birthday bonus.
- Wagering requirement: There are wagering requirements for birthday bonuses as well; they are usually lower than for other bonuses. Ensure that you fulfill them to be able to redeem your winnings from it.
- Validity: The birthday bonus is usually valid for just your birthday; you must use it up before the validity period expires.
- Eligible games: Casinos usually offer the birthday games on specific games; ensure that you play only those games with it. Also, ensure that you play only the games that contribute to wagering requirements.
- Maximum cap on winnings: There will usually be a cap on how much you can withdraw from the total winnings you scored with a birthday bonus.
Birthday Bonus Pros and Cons
The birthday bonus comes with its own advantages and disadvantages. Here are some of the advantages:
- It is an extra bonus that the casino offers you at no cost.
- It gives you the opportunity to play your favorite games for real money without having to pay.
- You are able to keep at least some of your winnings from this free bonus.
- It is a great way to start your day at the casino you have signed up with, on your birthday.
Here are some of the possible disadvantages that a cashback bonus comes with:
- This bonus may cover only specific games.
- It is free, true, but you do have to make a minimum qualifying deposit to redeem winnings.
- There is a validity period; you must use it up within that period.
- It comes with wagering requirements. The good news is that you could score wins while fulfilling the wagering requirements as well.
Birthday Bonus FAQs
A birthday bonus is a special bonus that casinos offer on your birthday.