Using Alternative Payment Bonuses
Online casinos reward their players with loads of bonuses. One bonus that is available to both new and existing South African players is the alternative payment bonus. It basically rewards you with an exciting bonus if you fund your account using one of the alternative payment methods it lists.
Read on for all the details about this exciting bonus offer on this page. You will also find a list of casinos offering the best alternative payment bonuses; register with any of the casinos on this list for an outstanding bonus and a thrilling casino experience.
The topics that we cover about this bonus include:
- What is an Alternative Payment Bonus?
- What is an Alternative Payment Method?
- Why Use an Alternative Payment Bonus?
- How to Claim an Alternative Payment Bonus
- Terms and Conditions Governing an Alternative Bonus
- Pros and Cons of an Alternative Payment Bonus
- Alternative Payment Bonus FAQs
Top Alternative Payment Bonuses for South African Players
R100 Free No Deposit Bonus
R400 Free No Deposit Bonus
R50 Free Bet No Deposit Bonus
R10,000 Free Welcome Bonus
R350 Free No Deposit Bonus
R350 Free No Deposit Bonus
What is an Alternative Payment Bonus?
An alternative payment bonus is a special promotion that some casinos offer players as incentive for using any of the alternative payment methods that it supports. You get a bonus for making a deposit using an alternative payment method; as simple as that.
The bonus that the casino offers when you deposit using an alternative payment method is usually a match deposit offer; you could get a set of free spins as well or, in rare cases, even a cashback deal.
For instance, a casino may offer a match deposit bonus of 15% of your deposit, up to $100, when you deposit funds using an alternate payment method.
Before we learn more about this special bonus, let us take a quick look at what an alternative payment method is and why players prefer them over standard payment methods.
Why Use an Alternative Payment Method to Fund Your Casino Account
There are a number of reasons why you would be better off funding your casino account with an alternative payment method. We list the major ones for you here.
- They act as an interface between your casino and your bank/credit card account. This adds another layer of safety for your financial data.
- They act as a secure and reliable payment option for fund transfer in geographies that prohibit the use of credit cards for online casino payments.
- Casinos do not charge a fee for payments or withdrawals through an alternative payment method.
- These payment methods guarantee fast deposits and also payouts.
- All transactions through an alternative payment method are secured with the latest technology, including SSL encryption, secure servers and biometric data.
How to Claim an Alternative Payment Bonus
Claiming an alternative payment bonus is easy. Here are the steps to do this:
- Register with your favourite South African online casino for real money play.
- Visit the cashier and select your preferred alternative payment method from the options provided.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit in the fields provided.
- Enter the bonus code, if any, in the given field.
- Fill the form with all the other required details to complete the registration/log in process.
The alternative payment bonus gets credited to your casino account directly. At some casinos you may need to contact the customer support team and get them to activate the bonus for you.
Terms and Conditions Governing an Alternative Payment Bonus
All the usual terms and conditions that company the bonuses that casinos offer their players are applicable to the alternative payment bonus as well. we list them all for you in this section.
- Wagering requirement: You must complete the wagering requirements associated with an alternative payment bonus before you are able to claim any winnings from it. The wagering requirement is usually on the bonus amount; at some casinos it covers both the deposit and bonus amount.
- Qualifying deposit: To qualify for an alternative payment bonus you will need to make a minimum deposit amount into your account. The qualifying deposit varies depending on the casino you are signed up with.
- Eligible games: You can use the bonus amount received through the alternative payment bonus to play only the eligible games, i.e. games that contribute towards the fulfillment of the wagering requirements attached to the bonus.
- Maximum single bet: Casinos usually place a cap on the maximum single bet you are allowed to place while playing to fulfill wagering requirements. This is done to ensure you don’t walk away from the entire wagering requirements fulfillment process with a big win scored with a single large bet.
Alternative Payment Bonus FAQs
This is a special bonus that some casinos offer their new as well as existing players.