Do you want to use PayPal to make online casino deposits and withdrawals? Several top-rated SA casinos online accept PayPal as a funding option. You may browse our exhaustive list of PayPal online casinos, or read on for information about PayPal.
What is PayPal?
It is an electronic payment service with over 200 million active accounts worldwide. It is a secure method of paying for products and services and receiving payments.
You can use PayPal to make online casino deposits and withdrawals. When your casino winnings reach your PayPal account, you can withdraw them to FNB and non-FNB bank accounts.
Using PayPal involves the following simple steps:
- Use a password and email address to sign up.
- Add your credit or debit card to your new PayPal account.
- Use the PayPal button in the casino cashier to make deposits with an email address and password.
PayPal lets you make online casino deposits and withdrawals with peace of mind. The company protects your privacy and purchases with the PayPal Buyer Protection feature.
You can also download the PayPal app and make online casino deposits on your mobile device.
Setting up a PayPal Account
You must set up a PayPal account before using it as a casino payment method. Signing up for PayPal is free, and you can get started by choosing from two types of accounts—business and personal. Set up a personal account to make online casino deposits and withdrawals.
Follow the instructions below to set up a PayPal account:
- After selecting Personal Account, provide the required details to create your PayPal account.
- Confirm your email address.
- Verify your PayPal account, and link a credit card to it.
- You will have to pay a nominal fee for linking your card, but PayPal will refund the amount later.
- Enter the four-digit code appearing in the transaction in your bank statement to verify your PayPal account.
- Set up a FNB online banking account for free.
- Log in to your FNB online banking account or the FNB app and link your verified PayPal account to use the FNB PayPal service.
- During the linking procedure, you may add a non-FNB bank account to make withdrawals.
- Use the funds in your FNB account to top-up your PayPal account.
- Now, start using your PayPal account to make online casino deposits and receive your winnings.
Benefits of Using PayPal at SA Online Casinos
PayPal is one of the best casino payment methods at SA online casinos for the following reasons:
Safe & Secure: The PayPal payments platform is safe and secure because it uses sophisticated security technology and data encryption measures to protect users' funds and financial transactions.
Fast: PayPal deposits reach online casino gaming accounts instantly, and withdrawals take only a few hours to reach PayPal accounts. PayPal users, therefore, needn't wait long for their online casino winnings.
ZAR Support: PayPal supports transactions in ZAR. You may withdraw your casino winnings to your PayPal account in ZAR and save on currency conversion fees.
Low Fees: Online casinos do not charge for PayPal deposits and withdrawals. PayPal is not a free service, but most players feel that the fees are affordable.
Online Casino Bonuses: Many SA casino sites reward players with bonuses for using PayPal as a payment method.
Disadvantages of Using PayPal at SA Online Casinos
Here are a few drawbacks of using PayPal as a casino payment method:
Few PayPal Casinos: Few SA online casinos accept PayPal as a casino payment method.
Fees: If the online casino doesn't support ZAR, you may incur currency conversion fees of 4%. Also, you may have to pay a fixed transaction fee, and FNB charges withdrawal fees ranging from 0.81% to 1.51%.
Withdrawal Time: You may have to wait for a few days to receive funds from your PayPal account to your FNB or non-FNB bank account.
Verification: You need to verify your PayPal account with a credit card before you link your bank account and start using the service.
To conclude, PayPal is great for SA online casino players looking for a safe, secure, and anonymous payment method. However, downsides like transaction & currency conversion fees and the need for verification and account linking prevent some players from using PayPal.